Grant Application Guidelines
Monies may be requested from time to time to fund various projects at Bates Elementary School. Certain criteria must be met for a grant approval:
* Team Bates PTO must have funds available to cover said requests.
* Funds requested must be used explicitly to benefit the teachers, students and staff at Bates Elementary School.
* While all grant requests are evaluated and voted for on case by case basis, the Grant Committee seeks to approve grant requests that have a school-wide or multi-classroom benefit.
* A grant or expenditure must be approved prior to spending funds. Team Bates PTO is not obligated to fund or liable for any expenses that did not receive prior approval.
Grant Application Form
* Click for form
* Download & Complete the form
* Submit one copy by email to Team Bates and Principal Bruder
* Submit one hard copy to the office by the deadline
Application Deadlines for the 2017-2018 school year are 4:00 p.m. on
03/09/18 (to accommodate spring break)
If you have any questions, please contact Bates PTO Grant Chair: Kim Marinelli
Past Grant Requests